Transfers to Les Gets
During the summer season its advisable to book transfers well in advance.
We work with SkiidyGonzales and you can book your transfer via the button below.
Please note the following for summer 2020
General vehicle rules - as of 10/06/20
- No passengers sitting next to driver
- Driver separated from passengers by plexi glass screen
- Passengers to load own luggage (unless in cases of reduced mobility)
- Passengers to clean their hands with alcohol gel (provided) on entry to vehicle
- All passengers to wear masks for duration of journey (please advise passengers to bring them)
- Disposable seat covers available on demand
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedures
- Enhanced cleaning and airing in between transfers
- Virucidal and bactericidal products on high contact areas (handles, glass, buttons etc)
- Airing of vehicle
Renault Trafic (normally up to 8 passengers + 1 driver)
- Maximum of 6 passengers travelling to and from the same property
Renault Master (normally up to 13 passengers + 1 driver)
- Maximum of 8 passengers with bikes travelling to and from the same property
- Maximum of 10 passengers without bikes travelling to and from the same property
We will auto accept up to 8 passengers on a private basis but should you have larger groups then please contact us and we will try and accommodate as best we can.
Shared transfers after July 04 2020
- For now, shared transfers are not possible in these vehicles
- Shared transfers are possible for up to 5 people with bikes or 7 people without bikes
We really believe that if Morzine (+ valley), Les Gets and Avoriaz are to open for the summer then local businesses should support this by trading to make sure the resort ‘offering’ is as close to normal as possible. With this in mind we really want there to be shared transfers available to reduce the price of travelling to here. However, we face the reality that there simply may not be enough people to make it viable. This leaves us with the choice of raising the prices or increasing waiting times in order to fill vehicles to a viable level. We have chosen to extend waiting times. So these are our shared operating terms.
- We will auto accept groups of 3 and above on the basis that waiting times may be up to 3.5 hours.
- Passengers travelling alone or in a group of 2 will be accepted on the basis that they wait to join other groups. We are unable to guarantee a maximum waiting time.
Obviously it goes without saying that we will always do our best to limit waiting times and with restricted flight schedules we believe that there will be some natural grouping. Then as Morzine becomes busier our shared services will only get better as waiting times will reduce.
And finally all bookings for shared transfers are accepted on the basis that should this elongated waiting strategy prove not to be financially viable due to low travelling numbers we reserve the right to remove the shared offering. We absolutely do not want to do this but everything is unknown at the moment so although we are willing to try our best we need to state this.