Hotel Christiania in Les Gets is as well located for Mountain Biking and the trails as it is in the winter for ski in ski out.
With 128 kilomteres of tracks and trails Les Gets offers something for everyone from its 14 downhill tracks, jump park and kids zones. You'll find the following in Les Gets
- 14 downhill tracks(DH)
- A Freeride track (FR)
- 6 X-Country (XC) trails
- 5 electric trails
- A Jump Park (3 hectares)
- A Mini Jump Park
- A Pump Track
- A North Shore zone
- 4-cross trail
- A Kids Zone
- A Coaching Track
In addition the resort of Les Gets offers
- 3 MTB dedicated lifts
- 8 Bike Patrols to ensure security and good shaping of the trails
- 6 specialized shops to rent or repair your bike- dozens of MTB instructor
For fully up todate information on all aspects of the mountain biking facilities visit the Les Gets Office du Tourisme site using the links below.
Mountain Bike World Championships 2019
Fancy seeing how the world's best handle the mountain trails? Well The Hotel Christiania in Les Gets has great accommodation packages available around the UCI Mountain Bike World Championships in July 2019.
Give us a call or book online now.
Proivisional Programme 2019
Thursday 11th and Friday 12th July: trainings and qualifications
Friday July 12th:
- From 5.30pm: XCC women world cup
- From 6.15pm: XCC men world cup
Saturday July 13th:
- From 9.45am: DH junior girls world cup final
- From 10.15am: DH junior boys world cup final
- From 12.30pm: DH women world cup final
- From 1.30pm: DH men world cup final and prizes ceremony for all categories
Sunday July 14th:
- From 8.30am: XCO world cup Olympic (women less than 23 years old)
- From 10.15am: XCO world cup Olympic (men less than 23 years old)
- From 12.20pm: XCO women world cup Olympic
- From 2.50pm: XCO men world cup Olympic
As soon as ticket information is available we shall publish the links here.